Monday, December 4, 2017

Infiltrating the Flat Earth International Conference



Via dailygrail.com by Greg


I’ve got to admit, in posting links over the past year or so to news stories about the resurrection of ‘Flat Earth Theory’, I kind of assumed that it was all some sort of fantastic prank. Because, y’know, who could seriously believe Flat Earth Theory in 2017?

Well it turns out I was wrong – there appear to be a fair number of people who take the idea very seriously; so much so that they will pay to attend a conference dedicated to the topic. And, I was interested to also learn, there appears to be a fairly large cross-over between Flat Earth belief and fundamentalist Christian belief in participants.

How do I know this? Via this video from Red Ice TV, in which they ‘infiltrated’ the conference and talked to those involved.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment